Thursday, July 19, 2007

And now a message from our sponsors.

I'm having a bit of trouble with this posting everyday business, but I haven't given up yet.

This evening, a friend of mine, Andy, gave me an apartment warming gift. It was a Nerf basketball goal. You know, the kind you hang on your door. Anyway, I just wanted to say that it rocks. I had one for a little while at the house I previously rented, but there was a ceiling fan in the way. In my new place, I have a vaulted ceiling that allows you to shoot naturally. I have a feeling I will be using this often. The lamp may suffer for it, but so it goes.

Alright, I know this wasn't much, but I'm tired. I'll try to be more diligent with my posts in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bopper, your last post was on July 19th. It's now August 2nd. I think it's safe to say you've given up on posting every day!