Thursday, May 8, 2008

Windows Live Writer

Hello everyone!

Earthquake Proof!

This post serves two purposes.  First, I'm trying out Windows Live Writer as a blogging tool.  Secondly, I wanted to post a picture of my certified earthquake-proof bike stand.

I've been occasionally riding the thing to work.  It's fun, and I need the exercise.  However, if I ever do move to Indy, there won't be much more of that.

I suppose this post is also an attempt to start back up on the blogging routine.  So stay tuned while I try and decide how often to distract you with mundane posts and whatnot.

Bop, out!

4 comments:

Slammin' Sam said...

bop studios! nice. hope to be hearing more from you. i think it might be nice enough here to start riding my bike again...

Anonymous said...

That's a nice looking bike. What is it?

Bop said...

It's a Giant Sedona LX. I added the fenders. It's a nice bike. Pretty comfortable to ride.

Anonymous said...

If you lived in Indy, you couldn't ride to work (not in a reasonable amount of time anyway), BUT you could ride the Monon to our house, the Brugge, etc!!