Saturday, May 17, 2008

Let's brighten things up a little.

For some reason this morning (as I too enjoy some coffee), I decided that my blog's layout was too dark.  So for now, here's the new version.  I already like it better.  Could this be a sign of the return of positive Mike?  Only time will tell...

I ran across the picture below and thought it would be a great PR photo for Eric Clapton Explosion (or Stevie Ray John) [or Better Than Stillabower].  It features our drummer and vocalist/guitarist.  I am not featured.  I attempt to play bass.

Feel free to suggest your own band names in the comments.

3 comments:

StuckeySpalt said...

Better than Stillabower would be quite impressive, since he is the "master of all things."

Maddog said...

I give the new layout...two thumbs up.

Slammin' Sam said...

you guys are starting a band? rock! also, site design is nice. can't remember what it was before.