Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A few updates...

Just wanted to make sure everyone noticed the new links added to the Friend's Blogs list. They're all great places to visit. And just in case you don't speak l33t, ch6rmand3r = f|R3 P0k3Mon means charmander = fire pokemon. Slammin' Sam is a certified pokemon master... I've seen his business card.

Also, if you visit "My other blog is a future blog", feel free to vote for Indy in their poll for which city they should move to in February.

No other big news at the moment, other than the weird contest that really isn't a contest that a few of us at work entered into. I guess it's actually more of an agreement. Any way, we're not shaving until December 12. I'm debating on whether to post pictures to show the progress. Needless to say, I don't have high hopes for the fullness of said hair. We'll see how it goes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you totally have to post pictures. Wasn't that your intent when you started this blog?

Slammin' Sam said...

dude, they should totally stay in seattle.

also, if you don't post pictures, akemi will be sad....

she called me a doo doo head.

seriously, pictures, at least one a week. are you going to style it? maybe wax the mustache? i would try to join you in your quest for unshavenness, but after about 9 days it's too long and i can't stand it anymore.

Anonymous said...

A gentleman's agreement, hum? Sounds interesting. Post pictures, or else!

Bop said...

I'll post one soon. I don't have any intentions of styling it because I doubt it would be long enough in a month. I believe you are allowed to trim length, but no detailing. It wasn't real clear.

akemijoy said...

So, the real reason I had to start a blog was because I discovered sam was spouting off in my name.
Of course I can't wait to see said photos, but he shouldn't be puttin' bad words in my mouth. (Even though they came out of it.)
Here's hoping your hair wins a prize... (?)
kthnxbai!